Physiotherapy services personalized according to YOUR objectives!
I am a former high-level basketball athlete and the head physiotherapist of the junior women’s national basketball team since 2015. I am passionate about training, physical activity and sports. Exercises and living an active lifestyle are an important part of my practice as a physiotherapist. Whether you are an athlete or simply an individual needing durable solutions for your pain, I will be happy to help!
My services :
- Assessment and treatment of pain and injuries, for adults, teenagers and children over 5 years old
- Assessment and treatment of injuries related to the practice of a sport, your training or physical activity: for active individuals and athletes
- Assessment and follow-up for injury prevention in sports, training or the workplace
- Assessment and follow-up for minor concussions
- Assessment and follow-up with virtual sessions: for professional advice and personalized exercise programs
Conditions treated :
Any pain or stiffness in a joint or in the vertebral region can be treated with physiotherapy, without the necessity of a medical prescription. Consult the list below for frequent motives of consultation:
- Neck, upper back and lower back pain
- Sciatic pain (pain throbbing in the leg) and throbbing pain in the arms
- Joint pain or stiffness: hips, knees, ankles/feet, shoulders, elbows, wrists and hands
- Traumatic injuries related to a fall, a sudden movement or related to the practice of a sport or physical activity
- Pre and post-surgery (frequent examples: ACL reconstruction, knee or hip replacement, meniscectomy, fracture)
- Frequent diagnoses: Sprains (ankle, ACL, MCL, thumb), tendinopathy (rotator cuff, tennis/golfer’s elbow, Achille’s tendon), herniated discs (lumbar and cervical), frozen shoulder, osteoarthritis, ETC.
- Assessment (1 hour for initial visit OR new injury): $100.00
- Treatments and follow-up visits (40 min): $85.00
- 1 hour treatment or follow-up: $120.00